- Adult, Child, Student, Teacher, Senior tickets and Family package are local promotional tickets and available for residents only. In order to redeem a local promotional ticket, valid resident ID is required at Aquarium admission.
- If you are not able to present a local ID, please purchase Adult Tourist or Child Tourist tickets.
- Aquarium admission is free of charge for children between 0-36 months. You can get your ticket from the reception.
- Children's tickets are valid for children under 13 years old.
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 13-64.
- To purchase tickets for children, students, teachers and visitors over 65 years old, related ID must be presented at the aquarium entrance.
- Family Package is valid for Mother, Father and 2 children under 13 years old.
- Children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above to visit the aquarium.
- Tickets are valid for 30 days and for one entry.
- Promotions and campaigns can not be combined with online tickets.
- One person can buy up to 5 tickets on the same day.
- Online tickets are not suitable for corporate usage. For corporate purchasing, please contact us.
- Group Tickets for parties (tourism agency groups, school groups and other) of ten or more may be available at discounted rates. Please contact us for datils from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are having trouble with purchasing your tickets online, please contact us.